Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome to the Game Once-Over Blog

Welcome to the Game Once-Over Blog, here you'll find my random musing about my thoughts on various games past and present. This blog isn't about reviewing games, it's about analyzing the nature of various games from their plot to game design,  and providing my analysis on the current topics in the gaming world. I hope you enjoy my thoughts.

                                                                                              -Mr. Once-Over

3 comments:

  1. After reading you analysis of MP3, I wish you'd do the same with Mass Effect 3...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but this guy pretty much said everything that needs to be said about Mass Effect 3 in a perfect video analysis:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlatxLP-xs&list=FLiE5D3jpq8dIH-JGaB7X57g&index=119

      Delete
  2. Yeah I've seen it, it's great indeed.

    ReplyDelete